Klipsch LaScalla "upgrade"?

I have a pair of Klipsch LaScalla speakers which I purchased new in 1983. I have made no changes to them. I would like to continue using them with my new system, (Audio Research: amp=VS55, preamp=LS25MKII, phono amp=PH5, turntable (Linn Axis), etc.

I was told that I should have the speakers "re-conditioned," i.e., rewired, additional bracing, etc.

Can anyone help me with either suggestions or refer me to some one or entity who could assist me.

Thanks, Mike.
ymacme
Thanks for the suggestions. By the way, since I am new to this forum, who is "Sean" and does he have an e-mail where I can contact him?

Thanks again.

Mike.
You might want to check out the thread found through the link below...LaScala upgrades were discussed quite a bit by Sean & others.

Klipsch love them or hate them
Someone I know just bought this kit from Bob Crites. He is quite happy with it, paired up with a 300B SET amp. La Scala mids & highs and bass response apparently down to 30Hz. Write Bob, and he can quote you the kit prices.

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=54990&sessionID={8729C199-1106-45B7-AA7B-377B2344F858}

Y Mac,

Sean is an electronics guy here at the Audiogon Forum...

At the Klipsch link provided scroll down little over 1/2 way and there will be Dean G. who just finished my 4.2 crossovers.
Mike,

I was just looking up some modding suggestions on the horns & realized I sent you to the wrong post for suggestions

Try this one:

Klipsch speakers, be honest