Speaker for Threshold amp and preamp

I have a Threshold T400 power amplifier and T3 preamplifier. I am interested in hearing your opinions on these, and looking for speakers suitable for this system. Thanks for you help.
phyllism321d
This combo will drive most reasonable speakers. The questions for you are - How big is your room? What type of music do you listen to? How loud do you listen? How much time and effort are you willing to spend on proper set up? Do you have any sonic preferences? And, what is your budget? With answers to those questions you should get some meaningful recommendations.
My room is about 6m x 3m. I listen to all kinds of music - jazz, classical, rock. The volume I listen to depends on my mood and on the type of music I am hearing. I am willing to spend all the time in the world for proper set up. As for preferences, I don't have too much experience, but I have heard Vienna Acoustics Beethoven speakers, and Plenius, Wilson, Montana, and I find it hard to decide because each one has something different that makes it special. I have Krix speakers at home. I am looking for second hand in good condition. My budget is $4000 - $5000 but I'm flexible if I can find a good deal.