Help on some under $2500 speakers

Thanks for your help recommendations. I am looking for a pair of speakers for a 10x10 room to work with an entry level Naim amplifier. I am looking for a pair of "clean" sounding speakers that has good attention to detail, that actually is capable of focusing on bass.

My constraints are that (1) I am filling a small room, so I would prefer to stay away from something with a large footprint, (2) a good portion of my listening will be done at lower volume levels, and (3) given the limited power running through the amp, I'll need reasonably efficient speakers. I own a pair of Harbeth Compact 7ES speakers, now and my system needs more power to drive them properly.
gechta
Totem Arro.

My obervations are based on my Simaudio Moon i-5 with DH Labs Q-10 speaker cables. Room is about 11'x12'

The thing that I like the best are the Soundstage. I can move all around my room (which is my office) and they still sound good. Placement is also not very important. I actually move mine several times a day to access some storage.

Bass and bass definition is fairly good, excellent for a small speaker. I wouldn't count on much below 40Hz. I listen to mainly rock music, and they are the best speakers I have found in a small size for that.

I run them at low to moderate volumes.
You have a very easy problem to solve here!
I highly recommend Soliloquy 5.0 monitors or 5.3 floor standing speakers, they are very efficient,, 92 db i believe and have great tonality, depending on your associated gear, you may or may not need a sub for increased bass. you could add a REL Strata and still be under budget!
I sincerely hope this helps.
Green Mountain Europas will fit the bill. Way under your budget and with all the qualities you are seeking. They beat Totem Forests in my livingroom. Don't under estimate these gems. Do a search here under "Europa" to see what people say about them.
used galante rhapsody for about 1200..lovely looking and lovely sounding and very efficient at 8 ohms/96db resistance