Amplifier for Sonus Faber Extrema

I´ve just bought a pair of Sonus Faber Extrema Loudspeakers and I want to buy an amplifier for them (used).
My actual system: Krell Kps20i CD Player, Sonic Frontiers Line 2 SE Preamplifier, Classé Audio Fifteen Power Amplifier and Audioquest Volcano DBS Speaker cables (biwire).
I want to replace and upgrade only the amplifier and I want to still use the Sonic Frontiers because I love this tube preamplifier. So I´m loocking for an amplifier to use with the Extremas and the Sonic Frontiers.
Some options could be: Classé CAM350 Monoblocks, Krell KSA300S or Pass X250.5
I will apreciate all your suggests and recomendations.
elduende14
Mark Levinson 20.6 are awesome amps. But there pure Class A. There gonna get hot and your electric bill will feel it.

I would recommend Levinson 23.5 or Mccormack DNA 500
Hmmmm,

Its funny since I just downgraded and I am looking for an amplifier for my Concerto's. I had the Extrema and Electa Amator 1 before.

Your price range? New or used?

You need power I assure you, thats the first thing!

I used tube for the top and SS for the bottom biamped

Audio Research Reference Pre
ARC 100 Power for the TOP
KSA200's for the Bass

NICE sound for sure, source was mostly analog!

And important note: You need a big big big big room!
It never made music in my 25 by 25 foot room for a long time! Took it to some larger home and tested it out and ended up selling them after hearing it there, it was amazing and I realised I was missing out too much, since the upgrade towards a new home or room was not possible. I sold them! If you have the room and the proper gear to accomodate, you wont need another speaker!

Krell, Pass, Audio Research, VTL, Jeff Rowland, Goldmund, Classe, you wont go wrong with any of these stuff listed and there are much more of course!

Good luck

Rapogee

If you have the opportunity to audition a pair of BEL 1001 monoblocks it will be worth your time. Als, the Theta Citadels might be a good match depending on your taste.
Best amp I ever heard with the Extremas was the big Gryphon Class A stereo amp from the late 80s/early 90s; I'd imagine their current offerings would be up to the task as well, though pricey. The above posters are right, those speakers really eat up power, give them all you can.