Wilson Benesch ARC vs. other Scanspeak revelators

I am very interested in purchasing a pair of the WB ARCs but was unsure whether they were significantly better than other monitors that use the scanspeak revelator for a much more reasonable price (i.e. Tyler accoustics, reference 3A MM De Capo, and Focus audio). I do realize that the WBs use a slightly modified version of the revelator, and they do have a more advanced cabinet design, but do these factors significantly increase sound quality over the tylers, focus, and the like? I feel like the only monitor that compete with the WB ARC in the $5k range is the star sound (harmonic precision) caravelle. Does anyone have any other suggestions in this price range?
linaeum66
FWIW at $5000, the ATC SCM20-A2 should be on your shopping list, some things I know for certain, no speaker currently mentioned can play louder with less distortion and has a better phase and amplitude response. Now the only question is will you find them musical to your ear as some of the others.

Seas Excel Tweeter on board

I am an ATC Dealer
I think The Ultimate Monitor uses D2904/6000-01 but i'm not so sure.

Chris,they are not selling for $2500 either.
i've done a few installs featuring wilson benesh, and my advice is save for the discoveries. the disco are just to die for. in my opinion they are much more than $2000 better than the arcs.
Have you listened to the WB ARC? I have had a pair for 1.5 years and they great. They are coherent but also detailed. You will not find a dynnamic speaker that is more relaxed and devoid of cabinet coloration. They also can play at high volumes, easily placed and are made very well. The Tactic driver (designed and built by WB) is another distiction of the WB line.

You need to listen to this speaker. The sum of the high quality parts is astounding.