Ultimate challenge biggest bang speaker

World class speakers cost lots of money I have discovered what I want my system to sound like, but I want to have money left over for better electronics. Anyone know afffordable speakers (up to $3,000 maybe $4,000) that will bring out all the detail, air, sound stage and life-like sound that I sensed when listening to kharmas or jm lab utopia divas or piega c8ltd. or dynaudio c4. All excellent speakers but surely sometimes a bargain can be found that gives you alot for the money. thanks.
pedrillo
For me: the Harmonic Precision, Caravelles. I AB'd them against the Jmlab Micro Be, and the Diva as well. (the Diva AB was after I already purchased the Caravelles, but I justed wanted to hear them. The Caravelles, believe it or not, held up remarkably well to the Altos. Now, that's a $20k speaker. go figure) You can read my review. Enjoyed them more than the Jmlabs. 6moons.com is doing a review on the Caravelles next month, or maybe February. Srajan heard them at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest and was blown out. You can read comments about the Caravelles on their website. I've been raving (I realize now, adnauseam) about the Caravelles for almost a year, now. I've heard oodles, and these speakers will go tete a tete with many of the big boys. I love them. Try to get yourself a pair before they do the review. You'll be waiting a long time otherwise. I know (from my experience with the Caravelles) how this review is going to read. peace, warren
Aerial 10T, ProAc 3.8 Do a zipcode search in your area(s) to see whats local too!
Check out Von Schweikert VR 4 jr's
Reviewed in this months Stereophile or was it Absolute Sound
if you dont mind older speakers..i think it is very hard to beat $2000 for the older dunlavy sc-IV.. and you have plenty of money left for your gear.