klipsch horns

I have a pair of klipsch corner horns and heard they sound best with tube amps, I was wondering what amp sounded best and is reasonably priced?
momofdom2
Quicksilver makes 25 watt mono tube amps specifically for horns.
They are an order of magnitude more quiet than a typical amp and sell for $1400/pair (street price).
I have a pair of Quicksilver Horn Monos driving Belle Klipsch speakers in a large room. They work extremely well. The 2A3 SET amps were not powerful enough in my room. The Quicksilver Horn Monos are an excellent match for Klipsch Horn Speakers.
A friend has a pair powered by 2A3 SET amps built by John Wiesner, who partnered with Arthur Loesch in the post. Amazing amp designs and incredible craftsmanship. They put out 1.5 watts, I believe, which is definitely enough for these K-horns in his room (set up properly). Heard 8 watt push pulls and they didn't have the magic, and the volume control never got above 9:00 - not enough play for me because they got too loud too quick. 845 and KT88's & 300B's all had their merits but the 2A3's have a special magic.

Enjoy,
Bob
I have had Khorns for the past ten years, VTL works wonders with them,both the integrated amp and their seperates, right now I use the 2.5 with the st 85 it simply kills.
I would suggest looking at Sunfire amps. I'm powering my Klipsch KLF-20's with a Sunfire amp (225watts) and they absolutely sing. I was using an Adcom amp prior to that and it just didn't provide the dynamics that these speakers are capable of. I also switched out my Monster IC's and speaker cable for some RSA Poeima IC's and VooDoo Reference Bi-Wire speaker cable.

Mike