JMLab Micro Utopia Be vs Dynaudio Special 25

I've heard both of these speakers, but in very different rooms with very different equipment. I don't have the ability to audition both of these in the same room, so I'm asking for some opinions about these two speakers. Fire away!
(No need to mention the Caravelles, I've already considered it)
spizm
Hey Todd, lighten up my man. This is the nature of the audiogon beast. I answered the original question and spoke about my impressions on my audition of the Jmlabs Micro BEs. If someone asks a question off the topic, do we ignore them? Hi-jack this thread? Come on Todd. Never saw this before? I've been there before, the thread going awry, taking on a life of its' own. It's what happens. peace, man
Reading up on other threads that you've started (remember this is not YOUR thread) with some very interesting questions, I see that many audiogoners have not answered your specific questions yet you respond, quite jubilantly, with "thanks for your responses." I'm a bit confused by your previous remark, since you're not the one asking the question. It appears that you may have some hidden anger, (or agenda) about the Caravelles. Care to explain? You can email me on the side if you do not want to "hi-jack" this thread. peace, warren

Warrenh,

If it matters to you, keep it up. I've started threads about product X and Y only to have someone bring up product Z which I had never heard of.

The more information and opinions, the better informed we can be ... which is the point of an open forum.
I've been the proud owner of the Utopia BE's for a few months now, and I'm one happy Mofo! Do not..., repeat "do not", judge these transducers right out of the box. Once broken-in and mounted on sturdy stands, they will astound and mesmerize you with their exceptional transparency and mind-blowing accuracy! You will shake your head in disbelief once you've heard what those beryllium tweeters can do! Ethereal and grain-free highs that extend to kingdom-come! Wow...! One venerable British reviewer aptly desribed them as "Pocket Electrotatics"! For your info, I listened to the following speakers before settling for the BE's: SF Cremona Auditor; B&W N805 Signatures, Reference 3A MM Da Capo i's; Legend Audio Monitors, etc.. I have not heard the Caravelles and cannot comment on their perfomance compared to the BE's. Based on looks: Micro BE = Britney Spears; Caravelle = Dionne Warwick!
What are Caravelles, I have never heard a word about those
speakers until today.