Speaker warranties

I am looking to get a used pair of Salon. Pair one is 1.5 years old with 3.5 years of warranty left. The other is 2 years old with NO warranty. Both pair are said to be in mint condition. The pair WITHOUT warranty cost 20% less then the pair with warranty. My question is if the warranty that important on a set of passive speakers to justify the cost? Which pair would you get and why?

Thanks for your inputs...
li3933272
Most well built speakers coming from respected manufacturers should last a long time. With a pair of speakers in this price range one would assume that the previous owner would have used comparable electronics and cabling so the chance of abuse or negligence would be minimal. I would imagine that the worst thing that could happen would be that you might blow out a driver somehow. Your specific example of paying 20% more for a pair with warranty could possibly amount to as much as a couple of thousand dollars(?) so even if you bought a pair with no warranty and had a problem, I would think that you would be money ahead paying for what repairs they might require. It really depends on whether or not you're a risk taker, although the risk might well be minimal. It's like buying insurance. Can you afford to bear the cost of a repair if or when they break? I've bought a few pairs of speakers over the last couple of years,some have been new and some used, but I have yet to have a problem with any one of them. Maybe I've just been lucky! If you buy a pair of speakers that have a good reputation for build quality and reliability to begin with, you probably won't have much to worry about.
forget the 20% and just thing what could happen if you don't.If you buy the non guaranteed speaker you'll always be afraid to push them thinking somethings going to let go if you do.There are tims when you just have to spend a little more for a good night sleep...Good luck with your choice....