best for home theater? revel or aerial acoustics?

i am looking at the model 9 with the cc5 center , the revel studios with the voice center, or the revel performa 50 with the c50 center has anyone heard all of these and which would be better for home theater
instylemale
Worldcat: I feel my response is at least merit'd. Ive OWNED and SOLD as a dealer the products I speak on and have listened to the above products for countless hours. You based your buying off on opinions BEFORE you had ever even heard the speaker(or amps or source or cabling). Look at your setup! LOL! All your equipment came from the same dealer who doesnt even have demo samples to listen too!LOL!You bought sound unheard! LOL!
Worldcat: Check out this thread you posted on countless occasions : http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1053349700&openusid&zzWorldcat&4&5#Worldcat You bought an amplifier based on a DEALERs words, not your ears, LOL! Damn, I wish I was your dealer. I could have sold you a pair of used American Standard toilets, slapped a Mark Levinson label on it and called it an "awesome sounding" monoblock set. LOL! All of your 25 posted responses are of a 16 year old kid, giving no subjective content. When you have some true "real world" experience on multiple combinations of equipment and performance abilities, then come back and post.
My vote is for Revel. I think they are more detailed. Aerials are nice too but I perfer Revel.