Peachtree Decco vs. MF V-DAC

I don't want to start a NOS DAC vs. oversampling DAC discussion, but a used Decco is not too much more than the MF V-DAC, which one would have better sound? I plan to stream AIFF to an airport express, through the DAC, then through my 15 year old Yami receiver to the speakers (or in the Decco's case, directly to the speakers). Speakers are B&W 685s and I also run a sub, HSU VTF-1, connected via speaker wire.
realremo
Although I appreciate the recent comments, my system has totally transformed. I moved the B&W 685s and the HSU sub into my HT setup. You can see my current 2-channel setup in my system link. I still don't have a DAC, and that is probably the very next purchase. Unless I come into some kind of windfall and can afford a speaker upgrade. Either way, its going to be a while until my next purchase! The MF V-DAC MkII, and the PS Audio Digital Link 3 are probably my top contenders right now, Music Hall and Cambridge Audio aren't far behind. Schiit also has a new DAC out, and Peachtree's DacIt looks good. I sometimes see Benchmark DAC1s in the under-$700 range. Plenty of decent options!
I keep forgetting about the Schiit. I think that's probably one to keep an eye on. I haven't heard it, but they're fully upgradeably. For $450 you could get the USB version and have a DAC that won't be obsolete any time soon. It's one I'd definitely like to check out at a show if I get the chance.
How does the schiit compares to the music hall 25.3? i aiways wanted a comparison between them.
I haven't heard either unit; the music halls have vacuum tubes in them, but only on one set of outputs, either the balanced or the unbalanced outputs, I can't remember which. The Bifrost is solid state, so it would be interesting to compare it to both the solid state and tubed output from the MH 25.3...
I have heard the ESS Sabre DAC that is in the Peachtree DACiT and was quite impressed.