Amplifier for Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage

I am looking for an amplifier for the Guarneri Homage. I saw the other post on the same subject but I am hoping for additional input. Your help is appreciated.
crozbo
After many months of auditioning amps for the Guarneri's I have found the most incredible sounding amp for these wonderful speakers. It is the Graaf GM200, output transformerless and output capacitorless. 32 tubes on the output stage and eight tubes handle other various functions. 200 watts per channel. The most musically realistic sounding amp ever. With this amp you peer deeply into the recordings innermost musical structure. Wide deep soundstage, bass is layered, brass is full and rich, voices are hauntingly real. The details are marvelous.
If you own a pair of Guarneri's you must hear this amp.

Cyrus cd + tuner
Graaf 13.5b preamp
Graaf gm200
Sonus faber guarneri,s
Kimber select black pearl silver wiring
samcon,
what size of room d'u have?

what is the ideling wattage of Graaf gm200?

40 tubes per amp may probably easily get worm 900 sqf room in sub-zero winter!
I use an OTL tubed amp with my Guarneri's to wonderful effect. It's a very unique design that i could not do justice to hear, just suffice it to say it only has 10 tubes total (only 4 output tubes), and runs only as hot as a light bulb; oh, and it weighs 10# and fits on any rack since it's diminuitive. Moreover, SF uses this amp in their test room (see recent stereophile review of the Stradavari, it's confirmed there).

Of course I am referring to the David Berning ZH270. I tried a Ayve V-5x for a while, than an AR VT100 MK III, then a whole bunch of tubed amps including atma sphere, Bel Canto and VTL. Finally I found out SF uses the Berning in their test room, and that was good enough for me to look into it, esp since I was really fond of the OTL's I had heard (though i was less enthused by the heat and size).

It's extraordinary with my Guarneri's goose-bump city!