klipsch kg4's have no kick in the mid, need mods

I have a klipsch surround system including the kg's, and a velodyne cht15 sub. I know this is not state of the art, but I just need to work with what I have for now uless their is a cost effective alt. I have stongly considered selling the sub for a sunfire or m&k because I listen to 70% music. I am trying to a find a clean sounding 6.1 receiver right now also. I am looking for mods for the kg's or perhaps a recommendation on a different setup. I have no mid range punch around 150hz. Is this a sub problem or an amp problem or what. I have played guitar for many years so my ears are sensitive to good sound but my pocket book has other obligations right now. Any help will be appreciated
viper6383
Viper, I'd go with your sell instinct on this one. I can't make specific replacement recommendations, but feel free to email me if you want to discuss my particular criticisms of the kg4's.
-most you can do w/ klipsch if they're floorstanders is deaden the cabinets with dynammat (have done on epic series and made improvement in LF)
-sunfire is not the best sub for music, get another, m&k, etc.