Feedback on legacy sig III speakers?

I just ordered a pair of sigIII from legacy in the natural cheery finish. I looking for feedback on them suich as how do you like them, what amplification do you use? anything you could tell me. thank you
mmurphy
I have a couple pair of the Legacy Classics I use for music and home theater and I love them. They do require a beefy amp to keep the bottom end under control (Your Sig III's will probably be easier because of the design). I use Sunfire Cinema Grands and biamp them, and it works great. It's a very nice laid back but still detailed sound, which works well for my application.
I own them as well and like them alot. They take a little while to break in. Also when you first get them the bass may seem boomy. This will pass when you play them for a while. Hope you live in a detached house , so you can loosen up the woofers w/o the neighbors killing you. Im driving them with a Classe 301, prior to that a Rotel.
One thing these speakers will benefit from is a speaker cable of sufficient quality to control the bass. Also do not place them too close to the back walls . Experiment, but try to keep them at least 2 feet away. Also when you first get them the rear dome tweeter may seem a little harsh. This also passes with break in. and once broken in , they have a killer midrange. You made a wise choice, Enjoy !
I sold my Martin Logan Aries i's and replaced them with a pair of used Sigs. What can I say, the Legacy's just blow the MLs away in EVERY catagory. I was a died in the wool electrostatic owner for many, many years. The Legacy's have freed me from a life of listening to small jazz groups, simple vocals and Harmonia Mundi lute music. The Legacys are MORE transparent than the MLs, WAY more dynamic, more extended on the top and the bass is to die for. I have a few friends who own SIG IIIs too ... what we have found is that the SIG sound their best when driven by tube amps. They are very efficient, so low powerd tube amps work well. One friend drives his with a modified Dyna 70. Don't laugh ... his system makes MUSIC! I use an Audio Research Classic 60, and the amp justs coasts with these speakers. For those who say to use high powered amps with the SIG IIIs, switch to tubes and be pleasantly surprised. Also, for a significant improvement, change out the binding posts for the top-of-the-line Cardas binding posts ... it's an ear opener.