Merlin Owners-- Best Sub to pair with the VSM-M's

To all Merlin VSM Millenium owners. What subwoofer have you had the best luck with matching up to the VSM's for both 2 channel and HT. Any and all comments appreciated.
yag17
entec lf-20s are perfect. but the entec x-over sucks bad. use a passive x-over, ala audioc.com's web site at 100hz, but use a good cap--i had tg audio build mine, and its seamless.

btw: bonus for the entecs w/ updated drivers ($125 / ea) and boards / wiring ($700/side). fwiw, i'm using new drivers and old boards / wiring, and have no complaints.

rhyno
Hifi1970, Bobby was supposed to come out with his sub for the past 3 years!!! Dont hold your breath.
Dolphin, I talked with Bobby and I think we will see his sub by the fall. Keeping the fingers crossed.
my guess is bobby's going to leave the vsm's alone at their bam-based rolloff (@30hz) and the subs would get it below there.

if you're looking for more stage, bobby's subs will work perfect. if you're looking for impact, i dont know if his subs will do it (after all, the 6.5" is still doing all mid-low bass, and as good as it is, its still 6.5"). but time will tell--bobby is amazing.

that being said, i can say in advance i will keep my entecs.

rhyno