Rogue owners what speakers do you like?

What Rogue equipment do you own and how do you like your speakers?

OR

What is the best sounding Rogue Audio setup you have heard and what speakers and components were being used?
128x128philjolet
I have a Rogue Audio 88 amp and Rogue Audio 66 preamp both with the Magnum upgrade. I have a pair of Spendor SP100 speakers with the dedicated Sound Anchor stands. I am very pleased with this set-up.
Using a 99 Magnum with a Bryston 4b-st and Thiel 2.3's. So far, so good. Not the best speakers out there, but they suit me just fine. I'd likely consider replacing the Bryston before the Thiels, but I'm not at the moment.
thanks so far audiogoners (?)
by the way, I have Maggie 1.6 QR's.
I feel like I always know what is going on in a recording, and while very defined top to bottom and a well balanced sound, I have not reached audio nirvana. My system is lacking in dynamics (just no snap) and I miss the air on top - it is a little threadbare in the upper midrange.
I have Magnum 99 and 120's, Blue Heaven wire and Rega CD.
I started this thread because I am considering replacement speakers.

thanks again
Phil
Phil- I am not a fan of Rogue gear(not getting into it again, just the way I feel), but Merlin VSM-ME speakers sound great with those amps, and have plenty of dynamics. Worth listening too, you can get them in cool colors too :)
~Tim
I have a 99 feeding a Pass Aleph-3 via 1.5 m of Harmonic Tech.Pro-Silway MK 2'sMe speaks are Paradigm Studio 80's 92dBThis rig throws a HUGE and very transparent stage.My Rega P-25 and Rega Planet have been de-throwned by a Mcintosh MR-74 tuner....yeah,go FM!!