Where's the info on new ACI sub?

I'm in the market for under $1000 sub. I've been hearing ACI has a new one. I checked their website and couldn't find it. No body answers the phone at ACI on Saturday. Anybody know anything about this sub? TIA
reggiec1ac6
Under $1000? Only one I know about is the Quake. Other than that, don't know. I tried their website too. They have a support forum at HD or SMR. I'll have to do some digging.
They announced it on the SMR support forum a few days ago. The direct page link is
http://www.audioc.com/speakers/Force/intro.htm

Sounds like a very cool sub! You might want to also read the thread on SMR and there is also one at HD where Mike D has been answering questions about it.
The new little sub sounds nice. I recently built an ACI Titan II. The parts cost $580 at the time, but are $620 now I belive.
With some time and effort the box is not too hard to build and the result is stunning!

Be sure to give the sub its break in time, but after about 6 hours I noticed a huge improvement.
I'm really interested in this sub. It looks like a perfect candidate for stacking. 3 or 4 should put out excessive amounts of power and still be relatively affordable.