Best Matched Monitor Speakers For 300B S.E.T amps

Hi All,

I need some advice. I just moved into a small listening room. the small side 12'X12'. I'm thinking about buying the monitor speakers that's more appropriate for this small room that match with my 300B SET amps

So what's a good matching monitor speakers for these amps and this sized room? My budget is around $1000.

Appreciated for your help!
audioslife
Get you some PRO-AC's (1S) by far the best small speakers made. I just replaced my large B&W 802's with a pair of Pro-Ac 1 SC's and I could not believe the improvement. The 1S's are a little less money than the 1 SC's, you should be able to buy a pair for 900.00. Check it out
Check out recommended speakers on the following site. There are dozens of speakers, pictures and descriptions. http://www.welbornelabs.com/index.html
Hi EveryOne,

I'm highly appreciated for your recommendations. I am trying to increase my budget from $1000 to $1300, cause I don't think that there are any best matching speakers for under $1000.

Have anyone tried Coincident Triumph Signature with the SET ? And those speakers come with the stands from the Manufacture or Dealer?

Again, thanks a lot for your opinions
I would second the proac 1sc....if you can go a bit more than $1000 you should be able to find a pair.
I would 3rd the proac 1sc. IMO it the most transparent speaker in the response line.