Phonostage: Wavac vs Doshi vs Tron

I am looking to add another phonostage to my system. I currently have the Essential 3160 preamp with phono. This has a MC and MM input Since I now have multiple tables, I wanted to add more phono inputs. Looking at the used market and what is available that I am considering is either a Doshi 2.1 phonostage, Wavac LCR-X2 or Tron Seven Reference. Any thoughts or experience from our readers? It is difficult for me to listen in my system as I am looking for used items. My Cartridges are Koetsu Coralstone/Onyx, FR7fz, Ikeda 9CIII, SPU Gold, Transfiguration Proteus and some high end MM's like Technics EPC-P100C and AKG P100LE.
ddriveman
I heard Wavac in the Paris show a few years back on Marten speakers and sourced by the Zanden integrated. I still remember what i heard this day. In the same room there was the zanden separate drive and DAC on full Zanden pre and mono blocs.
The Wavac had something "physical" that was astounding. The all Zanden was all beauty but did not drive you the same way in the musical event.
I'm sure you will he happy with that.
Congrats on the Wavac. Do share your impressions post break in. Is this the model with 2/3 inputs ?
Cheers
Pradeep
Barbapapa. Thanks for sharing your experience. Did the all Zanden setup have the Zanden 1200 phonostage? I hope I enjoy my Wavac LCR-X2 also. When you buy used, it's difficult to do a compare, so we'll see when it gets here.
Sunnyboy1956, its the Wavac LCR-X2 with 2 inputs. 1 MM and 1 MC but the MC has 3 gain settings. I thought Wavac only made 1 phonostage model?