Most musical high-efficient 3-way bi-ampable spkr?

Help me choose a speaker!

PARAMETERS

Room will be 10'x16'; budget- less than $4k (new or used, I don't care which).

I have 4 tube amps (all modded to the max)- a pair of 7-watt 300B's for mids/highs, and a pair of 170 wpc (in triode) monoblocks for bass. They are driven direct from the analog volume of my Audio Aero Capitole 24/192 CDP. The bass amps have volume control as well, so they can be infinitely adjusted in relation to the mids/highs.

It really seems tough to find a good selection of speakers that are highly efficient (for the 7-watt SET 300B's), but also 3-way (for the bass bi-amp). No horns please...

OK- on the short list are: Coincident Partial Eclipse and Silverline Sonatina. (not interested in Soliloquy, as I have heard they are better with SS, and the Silverlines excel with tubes).

Any ideas given the above parameters? (keep in mind that up here in Canada, we have limited access to a lot of stuff- so no 'exotics' I haven't heard of please- thanks!).

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sutts
I have a pair of Coincident Partial Eclipse and find them to be exceptional speakers. I'm driving them with the DJH Signature version of the Cary/AES SuperAmp at about 35 watts per channel and for the first time in several years, I'm content with my system. Believe me, I've been through several speaker/amp combinations and by far this is my favorite.
I really, really like the SR-11. Although it's sensitivity is not quite as high as the rest of the line you have more than enough power for these. But I will bet you that the Sonatina will be hard to beat. I find that I prefer low sensitivity speakers with high powered SS amps (I cannot explain that, it just seems to be.) but the Sonatina with little fly amps had incredible sound and BASS. I think that this is what you are looking for. They were very smooth and did not make the tiny amps sound strained at all. Even with some relatively bassy material. It was a complete package. But you know the deal, "your mileage may vary"! I envied you today. There is nothing like hunting down new speakers. You get that kid on Main St. for the first time at Disneyland feeling. I hope that this is a fantastic time and you will get the sound that you are looking for. (And they do have bi-wire capabilities). I hope that there are more suggestions so that you get a full rounding.
ps; I would get the Sonatina's in briarwood. It just looks awesome. If I wasn't so hooked on my Dynaudio 1.3 Se's I would probably consider these and move to tube amps. Dale
Thanks for all the responses everyone- I think I have decided on the Coincident Partial Eclipses. I can have them set up for bi-amping, and for their size they are a wonderful, full-bodied speaker, yet also efficient enough for SET. Also- I will be having them upgraded to add Coincident TRS internal wiring and the new Scan Speak Revelator tweeter from the flagship Total Eclipse as well- should be fun!
Mighty nice! You are going to have a great weekend. Maybe even take Monday off. Dale