The best bookshelf speaker

Does anybody know out of these speakers which one is the best. Totem mani-2, Platinum audio solo/reference2, or B&W silver signature 25. I have owned the Mani-2's but are any of the others better. Also I was wondering if anybody has info on the platinum audio reference speakers.
souljasmooth
I would stick with the Totem's! or look at Merlin TSM's-if you have not heard of them, look at the reviews of Merlin Speakers- unbelievable sound/build quality! Do not do B&W unless you have absolutly no oppinions of what you like and just want to get good but overpriced and over marketed speakers that look ok. Do the Eggleston two way and get real drivers/quality before B&W. Don't get me wrong, B&W is good but it's the safe way to go if you know nothing about audio just like Krell and Mark Levenson.
Check out the Paradigm Active 20. It is an incredible speaker. Look at the reviews on Audioreview.com
I owned the Mani's and thought they were very good as long as powered properly. I have also owned SF Electa Amator 1's JM lab Mini Utopia's and JM Reynaud Offrande's. I think these are also all very good speakers.
I currently own the Piega P2ltd and in the context of my system and my tastes these are my favorite. I am quite smitten.
I would strongly encourage you to seek an audition.