wood tonic hurts ?

Cosmetically, this wood tonic will make my old speakers look new but I'm wondering if sonically it's going to hurt
them.
ryllau
I also forgot to mention that Wood Tonic only hurts when you drink it. Besides that, it makes a lousy aftershave !!! Talk about "burning in".... : ) Sean
>
Two parts Vodka, one part Wood Tonic, twist of lime. Stirred, not shaken. Wheel your main rig out, pull up a chair by the water, light up a fine Cuban cigar. Somone wake up, this dream is starting to get a little bizarre...
I've been using Lemon Oil for many years on all of my wood (including speakers) and have had no problems (no darkening or other changes in the wood). I would recommend Lemon Oil on your wood furniture and appliances. It also smells very nice.
I have used "Howard Feed-N-Wax" with very good results. I first used it on a Monterey dining table from the 40-50's's that was is very poor condition and it worked so well that I use it on everything now, including speaker cabinets. Even on "light cherry wood", for example, it does not change/darken the color of the finish.
A second vote for Howard Feed-N-Wax. Just make sure that your cabinets are not sealed with polyurethane or epoxy finishs because then any wax or oil will slide right off.