High Efficiency Speakers

I'm building an affordable all-tube system, and I need to start with very efficient speakers so that I don't have to spend $$$ on a SET amp. I'm targeting a 2.5w SET w/ 2a3s tubes from Bottlehead. Consequently, I need 96db+ speakers. I primarily listen to accoustic guitar, classical, and vocals. What speakers would you guys suggest I listen to?
leftistelf
OOPS! I meant to say 2A3 amp! A friend of mine (with good ears) likes the Hammer better than the Lowther.
Hi Dekay, sorry I did not mean to step on your toes. While I was writing my post about the Hammer speakers you posted yours. Sdcampbell, the name of the post I was trying to remember was "best speaker of 2A3 set amp". I hope this is helpful.
Lak: I'm glad that someone else has heard of them (the Hammer's) plus a personal reccomendation from a friend at that. I have listened to old Lowthers and found them to be too bright for most source material, IMO, but now understand that they have been tamed down a bit by changing the voice coils in various models. I would like to listen to the new breed of Lowthers but still suspect that I would not be willing to condition the room enough to bring out their best.
Take a listen to Reference 3a (http://www.reference3a.com/) if you can. I had their Master Controle years ago and it remains the finest speaker I've had in my system. Enjoy!