Best small/monitor/bookshelf speakers?

I am wanting to update the speakers in my son's bedroom system and the ones at my office (older inexpensive Kef's). Have considered the newer Kef Q15.2, but haven't had the time or distribution in my area to check out all the possibilities..both new and used. What are you favorite speakers in this size range? Thanks for the help!
whatjd
Figuy: Do you have a website for Reynaud? I have a reminder note to look into their Trente speakers but have been unable to locate the manufacturer or a dealer. Thanks.
Having owned a pair of Coincident Triumph Signatures for several years I can highly recomend them. I have all tubes so their high efficiency and stable impedience make them compatable with almost anything. You may be able to pick up a pair of the original (series 1's) between $500 to $700. The newer versions are hard to find used and could run $1000- $1200 new. Call the builder, Israel Bloom and tell him what you have and I'm sure he will help.
Here's the website for Reynaud. As it turns out, "Figuy" and i were talking on the phone and he forwarded me the info on them. http://www.jm-reynaud.com Another possibility might be the Castle Richmond's. GREAT little speakers. Hope this helps. Sean >
Thanks Sean. And yes, the Richmond is the replacement for the Isis. The break in time was long for my pair. The manufacturer states 25 hours, a good reviewer (Rome) suggested 50 hours and mine took 150+ hours being broken in at fairly low volume levels.