PSB Gold , NHT 3.3, Paradigm 100 V2?

I am a casual listener rather than an audiophile. Any opinions on choosing between PSB Stratus Gold, NHT 3.3 and Paradigm Ref. 100V2? Or other speakers in a similar price range? I have Sunfire 300wpc amp and Quicksilver tube pre-amp. The room is about 25 feet by 15 feet.
tishomingodrew5911
Trelja is correct, definitely go with PSB Gold-i over Paradigm, I feel PSB Gold-i is a class above Paradigm 100. I am puzzled by the "bit bright" comment as JA in his enthusiastic review in Stereophile comments that the treble was actually a bit "mellow" which was a good thing to him. Rick you must move Golds out into room to get decent 3D imaging, at least 4-5ft from wall. At 1ft from rear wall you are barely scratching the surface of what these speakers can do, they throw huge soundstage when set up properly, Sam
ewe mite wanna also try thiel 3.5's or 3.6's in this price range. they both like lotsa power, but ewe got that covered w/your amp. the 3.5's can be had for $800-$1200, and go down to a real 20hz, thanks to their equalizer. reviewers said they mite be a bit bright, but i think they were yust showing their negative feelings towards the equalizer as a matter of principal. the 3.6's - which go down to 29hz w/o an equalizer - i've seen below $2k now, on the used market. both these speakers throw an amazing soundstage for a full-range floor-stander. both like to be out in the room, but my 3.5's, now in a second system, do a credible yob up against a wall, in a 26x28 room w/a vaulted ceiling, driven by a 35wpc audio innovations integrated amp. doug
As a previous owner of the PSB Gold i's, trust me as your money will buy you a lot less!!! I have since upgraded to Dunlavy's which costs many times more and still am impressed by the kind of sound that came out from those PSB speakers. Bravo PSB!!!!!!
Thanks everyone for your advice. Sounds like the PSB's are the favorite but that any of them would be satisfactory. Or maybe some used KEF 3's......
hi tish, while i've never heard the nht's or the paradigms, i can't *imagine* choosing the psb's over the thiels. yust my opinion... doug