Best amp for Silverline Sonatinas

PLEASE HELP AS I GET CONFUSED READING ALL THE REVEIWS ON ALL THE DIFFERENT GEAR PRICE NOT TO MATTER CONSIDERING THE FOLLOWING, TWIN TOWERS, BEL CANTO SI40 OR THE EVO, VAC VAVATOR OR CARY 2A3SE AND SIM MOON INTIGRATED ANY BODY HAVE ANY OPINIONS ON ANY OF THESE?
kelleyann
I was going to purchase a Sim I5.I had not heard tubes other than Hybrids at that point.The dealer hooked up a cary all tube Integrated and my love afair with tubes was born.There was more depth.It felt like the room had become wider and deeper.My search for a tube amp stared.I ended up with a Rogue 88 after hearing things by Sonic Frontiers,Cary,Pathos,Dynaco.I have moved up to the Rogue M-120 Monoblocks.They are 2695.00 and a steal at that price.You can get used ones in the 1600/2000 range.Mark O'brien now has a signiture version with what he calls a Magnum upgrade.This is about a 1000/1500 Upgrade.Contact Mark at www.rougeaudio.com for exact details.These amps are truly great sounding.Give them a listen if you get a chance.
In addition to single ended(SET-triode) OTL's are a good suggestion for these speakers.
An excellent match of the solid state variety is the 47 Labs Gaincard integrated. You can find out more info at http://www.sakurasystems.com/
KA- i've got the Sonatinas wired w/V.a.C. pa 35/35 triode tube amp (32 watts)w/killer n.o.s. tubes and Shunyata Sidewinder power cord. while i love the romantic, soft, slightly dark, natural VAC family sound, they say the Sonatinas sound best w/s.e.t. amps. if i had to do it over (i got the amp 1st) i would have checked into Don Garbers X amp. i may still. both the VAC integrated and the Cary (IMO) should sound fine. have you heard any of these amps ? i would do that, even if you can't listen w/the Sonatinas. get to know the amps sonic characther and decide if it pushes all the right buttons for you. thats what i did. i listened to amps first then found the speaker that mated with them-nonconventional both worked for me. the Sonatinas are great speakers. the Silverline Audio Conductor cabling is identical to the internal wiring and is a good, cheap cable to use with them. good luck Mike