Avantgarde Speakers

I would like to hear fellow member's comments on Avantgarde speakers. It sounds like they have a very accurate sound plus great dynamic range. Unfortunately, the Avantgarde home page does not have much information on the speaker's frequency response. The over all ranges are given, but, no measure of flatness is listed. Also, it looks like they are priced on the high side which may be partly due to the company trying to recuperate R&D costs. Any comments would be appreciated. ThanksX10**6!
7p62mm
I heard one of their speakers at the CES, the setup at the Alexis Park and thought it sounded fine. Not anything outrageously good, but good for CES. I do know Jim Smith however from his days as a retailer in Birmingham, Al. He knows alot about sound and recording. More than anyone I have ever met. Unless he has just fallen off the deep end there is probably a lot to these speakers.
sean I was just wondering if you took your foot out of your mouth before eating. It is always there when your posting. If you don't know how a speaker sounds, why don't you just shut up? My Silverline Sonatas will wipe the court with those Klassic speakers. I've heard them both so I am qualified to comment. How do Avantgardes sound? I don't know so I won't say anything unlike you. You are so stupid you must need help getting dressed in the morning. Especially since that foot is lodged where it is. Go back to AA. Yes I am who you think I am.
Joe Coherent is back and better than ever. You better take me seriously Sean and stay the hell out of audiogon. We have a better site here and we plan to keep it that way.
Joe, Phill... reLAX... Avantegarde's *TWO PAGE* ad of testimonials in September's STEREoPHILE speaks "VOLUMES" to most of us on AUDIOGON. With that Mag's PLUG, who would even need to listen? OOPS! Then again some might, still. "HONK-HONK" said the 2nd order harmoniK.
khrys I don't normally like dissing chicks but I think your friend tubgroover must have hit you with a stupid stick before you made that last post. You may choose your speakers based on ads and what it says in the latest edition of Stereophile but I would rather go out and listen to the speaker for myself. HONK HONK is just how your system must sound because it was put together from magazine recomendations. I have to laugh. Maybe you should just go out and listen to something like the Silverline Sonata which I have found sounds really good. I could buy and sell you many times over but I found I didn't have to spend alot of money to buy great speakers. Good luck with your READING. BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!