Breaking in of CD player?

Bought a Sony ES5400 cdp. Online writeups all talk about need for breaking in. So what do I actually do to accomplish this? In the past I just used the equipment I got right out of the box. What does breakin really entail?
joekapahulu
+1 to what Winoguy17 said. Here is the madness I did before. I would connect my CDP to a preamp or integrated I didn't care about and leave it off. I would then rotate in various CDs, SACDs or DVDs each night. An Isotek CD, a Rives Audio CD, classical music, electronic music etc. I would let it play for 12 hours or so a night and turn it off in the morning to give it a rest. I would only listen to it sparingly. After about 250 hours or a month then I would install it into the main system and sit back and listen.

Honestly just sit back listen and play music from your CDP.
I am not real knowledgeable in the area of breaking in components but I think speakers are the only piece of audio equipment that really needs break-in time and that is because the speakers themselves need to loosen up because they vibrate to make sound.
some functions as the unit ages may become unresponsive, intermittent or not functioning at all and that's when you feel the unit breaks in.
The for all the responses...even the tongue in cheek ones.having read them at 1030 pm just getting home from working way too long a day they were practical and in cases a laugh I needed.:-)