Wilson v Sonus Faber

Any views on Wilson Watt Puppy 6.1 vs. Sonus Faber Amati Homage? (Driven by Mark Levinson equipment) Revived audiophile waking up after 7 year sleep to update system.
jgrubin6dc1
I'm not a big Wilson fan but can see why some like them a little to etchy for me but a great reference speaker. Although I have never heard the Sonus Farber Amati's they just have to get mega points for looks alone. I have never seen a more attractive loudspeaker in my life. I am curious as to how they sound but if Michael Fremer likes them, I've got to believe that I would to.
Tough choice in omparing these two speakers. I own a pair of Watt3/Puppies2 rewired with Audio SPz silver wire and with Bybees on each driver. They sound better in every way, and any edginess is gone. I've listen to Amati's at Music Lover in Berkeley CA (Nice Audio Shop). They sounded very good also, but I think not as extended as my Wilsons. The thing I didn't care for was some excessive upper bass warmth (room dependent) and they didn't handle the lower bass as well. I still consider my watts to be more in the one note bass because of missing the very bottom octive. The Amati's look goregous, like fine musical instrument. Whilw the Watt/puppy looks like a samll speaker. As individual pieces the Amati's have it all over the Wilsons. Having only one finish makes the Amatis are going to grab your eye attention in any room decor. The Wilson can be ordered in a varity of finishes and gloss paints. Frankly, I like that better, my Asian Pearl White pair sits beautifully in our living room. GerryM5
The Genesis Vs build on the watt/puppy with great bass(adjustable via RC), allowing you to adjust for room and music. I have a pair for sale (actually Harry Pearson's pair from TAS)in AudioGon
"Rebuilt" or not, Wilson's Focal tweeter sucks big time! The Revelator tweeter in the Sonus Faber is the best dome in the world, no contest! KINDA LIKE DECIDING WHETHER TO BUY AN AMERICAN FORD SUV, OR THE TOP OF THE LINE FERRARI, if they were the same price...I wouldn't even consider the Wilson!
Carl-eber... tell us what you really think. Better yet tell us what you drive. The Sonus Amati Homage is a wonderful speaker, but I tend to like the Wilson Watt Puppys for my taste and electronics. Also, much better resale.