Magnepan or Martin Logan

so which one is better CLS-2z or MG 3.6R anyone?
jack
I had the big maggies, and switched to the ML Monoliths. They are a little bright depending on the choice of cables and or amp. Overall I prefer the soundstage and imaging on the ML's compared to the maggies. I do agree with the comments above. They are both great sounding speakers, it's just personal preference.
I own the ML ReQuest's and if you like crystal clear vocals, transparency and enough punch to serve as home theater speakers, they are,in my opinion, among the best speakers regardless of price. I compared them to the CLS-2's and the Monolith's and found them to be much more powerful than the cls-2's and more coherent than the (more expensive) monolith's. The maggie's are certainly good speakers, but don't have the alround capabilites of the Ml's (listen to some organ music and you'll know what I mean).
Unless, of course, you augment with a stellar subwoofer. I do enjoy organ music, especially RR "Pomp and Pipes".
This one is for Carl. In your responce you mentioned a stellar subwoofer to mate with the Maggies. I have Maggie 1.6's and I been reading good things about the REL Strata 3's. Any thoughts? Hey by the way. Sorry to hear about your post in the Home Theater section. WOW !!!