Dedicated cdps that excel in vertical soundstaging

Any players at the 1k used level that excel in this area? I have found many that due l-r and front to back imaging...few add height...thanks...
128x128phasecorrect
Well gents...I have taken some heat for this post...and maybe rightfully so(spelling errors included!)...at any rate...I was thinking of vertical dispersion in terms of atmospherics,harmonics,acoustics,etc...similiar to NEwbee's reply...my speakers do possess this ability...but I believe it is more recording and source dependent...hence the post...also...it may not be the most "accurate" or "natural" presentation for imaging purists...but I enjoy being a large sonic presentation...
Phasecorrect, I will agree with you that CDP's can make a difference and had you asked for recommendations without the expression that "few add height" I think you might have gotten a few more responses on point, as opposed to the discourse on speakers & rooms. At least now you've defined what you were referring to perhaps you will. Personally, in that price range I'd look at something with tubes as having the potential to deliver what you're looking for.
Post removed 
realistic soundstage? realistic imaging? I never quite understand that. the only way a soundstage can be judged as "realistic" is to have a recording of a live (acoustic) performance, and know exactly where all the muscians were playing on the stage. Seems to me, other than that, soundstage/imaging are as "realistic" as the sound engineer's mixing board....