Apple Airport Express, Any Users?

Hello everyone!

I know there are a lot of iPod owners here on Audiogon and I am curious if anyone has purchased the new Airport express which enables you to basically use your wireless B/G network to get your digital music collection to your stereo. Great idea for entertaining or just screwing around in iTunes as I find myself doing more and more often these days.. Any feedback would be much appreciated..

Chris
128x128the_kid
Yupper, I just bought one and am setting it up. I have the Airport base station and a card in the cube. Plan on transmitting mixes to the den 2-ch stereo rather than burning discs. Wonder if I can stream from iTunes to the express?
I'm using one now, it's very cool. apple lossless files with a toslink to a digital receiver sounds pretty good. it's also great for Internet radio.
Cool, thanks for the input. I just ordered one from Apple but they stated a 2-3 week delivery. Bummer.. I am excited to play with it.

Chris
I've had one for over a week and I've been VERY pleasantly suprised by the sound quality of apple lossless over the built-in D/A converter. I plan to try it with an outboard DAC in the near future.