Brooks Berdan LTD Monrovia California

After Brooks died a couple of years ago his son took over the business. I was told from someone known in the Industry that he is not there anymore. Does anyone know what happened to him?
taters
Well, I just called the Brooks Berdan LTD number i have on my rollo deck and Scott Hicks, who is now a GM of the BB LTD answered. He said the BB LTD is very much still in business, same place. Brian, however, is no longer an employee there he said.

I have met Scott and he has worked with Brooks Berdan since he was 14 so you/we are in good hands if we ever need BB LTD's help!

Essentialaudio, Agree, Brian, like his dad, is a class act!
Taters:

Brooks passed away passed in early 2011, from Crohns disease. He was dealing with this disease for some time. I attended his memorial services. His son Brian, is now running the operations.

Rlawry

If you bought an item at the last Newport Beach Audio show it was from someone other than Brooks.

Hope this helps.
04-23-13: Essentialaudio
Brian's profile on Facebook says, "Former VP/General Manager at Brooks Berdan Ltd." So it would appear to be true. In any event he is a class act, as was his dad.

Essentialaudio:

Just caught your post. So, possibly I'm off on Brian still running things. I'm planning a trip there sometime within the next few weeks. I will check in to see what's going on.