Vibration Problem

Once again I am seeking advice from someone with the experience. I have vibration problems with my cd player. There seem to be many tweaks available out there I could use but which is the most effective yet not cost too much?
How about the solid brass adjustable isolation cones? Or the Final Labs Daruma 3ii's which are two discs with a ball
bearing in between them? Also, what exactly are the "Harmonix" Tunig Feet? Has anyone tried any of these?
Maybe you'd recommend something else. I thank you in advance for your advice.
128x12867chevellesslover
P.S. My Martin Logan SL3's already have spikes under them but my cd player in the entertainment center is located pretty close to one of my ML's and when I am playing certain music such as pink floyd at high volume, the vibration is causing my music to skip.
Sounds like you need to relocate the player. Even a small change might make a big difference, as you might be located at a point of room resonance. Another thing you might try is to borrow a different player. Yours might not be up to snuff. All the players that I have owned didn't skip unless I give them a really hard rap with my hand. Of course, auto CD players take big bumps in stride.
How about the Gingko Audio Cloud 10 Vibration Control Platform?

This should take care of it. Please email if you have any questions.
Dan
Open the box and internally check weak mountings of the mechanizm.
Placing a silicone at mounting joints will improve vibra-proofing better than any-priced cones or tweeks.
Another possibility is that the vibration problems are from a suspended floor. Try moving your cdp/rack in the room corner and see if that helps. All the suggestions given above are to counteract airborne vibrations to the cdp chassis - one that's stationary. They do very little to help if the floor is moving.