Good CD Player for UR Unico

I was looking for suggestions from Unico owners for a CDP that matches well with the Unico. I am looking to spend $1000 or less, new or used. Also, any CDPs that do not match well with the Unico would be helpful too.

Thanks.
boschtb
I'm using a Jolida JD100 with mine, and I think it is an excellent combination. It fits your price range nicely.
I have gone the mod's route in recent years, and never been disappointed. Most recently, I used the Unico with a modified Pioneer DV-45A universal player, it si SUPERB (I ended up with about $1300 total invested, though; you can do many mods for less). The pioneers, the Philips 963SA, the Denon's, all are good mod material so I've heard.

I ended up seling the Unico because I do more headphone listening now, but my mod'd Pioneer isn't going anywhere !

www.tweakaudio.com, www.partsconnexion.com (along with www.underwoodhifi.com), www.modwright.com - three that pop right into my mind. Worht looking into, IMO you get more for your money.
you might want to give the rega planet a listen. You might be surprised. Also, I think you can find the jupiter in your price range every now and again.