Where do I go from here ???

Looking for some sound advice. I've upgraded my amp and speakers. What next the cdp or the preamp? All thoughts would be greatly appreciated too!!

Maggie 3.6's
Spectron Musician II
Adcom GFP-750
Adcom GCD-750
Rega P-25 w/Lyra Helikon cart
zenieth
I agree with those that say to upgrade the power conditioner. I also agree with Warrenh, on the Audio Magic. However, I would upgrade the preamp ahead of the cd player. I also have the Helikon cartridge (and love it), and I don't do much 'serious' listening in the digital domain anymore. I still use my cd player, when I'm listening to music while preoccupied or just plain lazy, but that's only about 20% of my music listening these days. I would recommend trying a tubed preamp like the Audible Illusions M3A.

Regards,
John
First, are you using Remote Sensing speaker cables with your MII? They'll make a much larger improvement then a plastic box with magic gem stones.
Warrenh the Architectural is a bad boy with out a doubt. I agree you don't hear much around here on them. I'll check out your review too. John I'm a lot like you in the respect of vinyl. The Helikon is marvelous and I love mine too. A tube pre is a major step in a different direction. Kana813 I'm not using remote sensing cables. I'm using MIT 2's. The Musician is a very very nice amp. I read in the manual about Remote Sense. It states that this is activated by using a 4 contact connector made by Nuetrik called the Speakon. Are you using this setup? I thank all of you for your input. What a great site and members too!! Thanks again...........