Which hi-end Sony SACD player to buy?

There are 3 that I have been looking at-the SCD-1, the 777-ES 2 channel and the XA-777ES. I know the XA is multi-channel, so this one may be out because I am dedicated to 2 channel. But for the life of me I cannot tell the differences between the 3 just by reading the availible audio reviews and I need to narrow this choice down soon. Also, who would you trust to do audio modifications on any of these models? Thanks in advance.
berzin
Disclaimer...I am a Xindak dealer.

Hello...Anyone considering a new SACD player should add the new Xindak SCD-2 to their list of must audition. I only bring this up because I don't think many people have even heard of this brand and it should NOT be overlooked. Stunning performance (SACD AND CD) and build quality for the price.

You can contact us directly or see our webpage for details.

Best Regards...Mike - Father & Son Audio

www.fatherandsonaudio.com
Agreed, when I get one it will be SCD-1. (which will play CD-R's too, not sure on CD-RW, but since I Dont' have any I dont' really care). You can also still buy them new from oade.com (and others) with factory 5 year warranty.

-Ed
The SCD-1 is a great player! How much do you want to spend though? You can get the SCD 777es for about 1G. I have this one and have been very happy with it, but it's not as good as the SCD-1