need help on synergistic cables

HI!
NEED YOUR HELP WITH CHOOSING SPEAKERWIRES,INTERCONNECTS PLUS DIGITAL AND POWER CABLING.
HAVE ASSEMBLED KHARMA SPEAKERS, LAMM ELECTRONICS ON AMP/PRE/PHONO WITH KUZMA TT AND ARM,MD 108 TUNER AND WADIA DIGITAL...AFTER MUCH AUDITIONING OF CABLING TO CREATE "SYNERGY" MY MIND HAS GONE NUMB!!!
MUCH THANKS GONERS FOR ANY HELP!
AZ. JAKE
128x128azjake
Two years ago I spent 3-4 months auditioning cables in the range of $500.00 - $1,500.00 a run from The Cable Company. I was a wits end when an old friend asked me if he could come over and hook up his Sonoran Plateau cables from www.audiopoints.com.

I put him off because I was looking for name brand cables from the Stereophile recommended list. One night I was over at his house listening to his stereo. His setup was only a step below mine, but sounded much better than mine. We started talking about it and making piece by piece comparisons. Then he said something that floored me. He said that I really hadn't heard how good my equipment was.

He told me that his cables contained these steel micro-beads that insulated the cables so well that they let the sound flow freely without outside interference. He unhooked them all and we went back to my house and hooked them up. The difference was amazing. The soundstage was much blacker, so I was hearing subleties in tones and actually instruments and background vocals that I hadn't noticed before, and the soundstage was wider and deeper.

Since I rewired everyting with the Sonoran Plateau line-up, I (as an addicted audiophile) have upgraded everything in my system except my speakers two more times. The cables have been consistent and neutral, which is really nice since it lets me hear each new piece for what it is.

I've never even considered changing these cables through any upgrade. They sound, like nothing. You can audition them for (I think) thirty days from www.audiopoints.com. There are a couple of Sonoran items on Audiogon right now, just make sure they're the Plateau series with the micro-bead shielding.

Chuck