Signal or Transparent speaker cables???

Currently I have Monster Cable MCXS2s. I am going to upgrade speaker cables. My system is Musical Fidelity a3.2 integrated, a3.2cd player, Paradigm Studio 40 v.3 speakers, and a REL Strata III sub. The sound seems a bit harsh. A Transparent dealer let me try a loaner pair of Music Wave cables. They make for a smoother and more pleasing sound. I am also thinking of Signal. My run is 15 feet. This is longer than Signal will let me return if they aren't what I like. Any thoughts about the two?
valinar
Signal Cable "harsh"? I suggest you look at the rest of your componenets. I have used Signal wire exclusively for the past two years with many different components and "harsh" has never come to mind.
This is just my experience, but I can't see how the cables are going to "fix" your system. I've always found tweaking with cables is just a way to extract a little more performance - I think it's the Paradigms and/or the room. When you decide on new cables, and if they give you what you want, I'd be interested in hearing your views.
I appreciate what the others are saying about the room especially and perhaps the equipment. That being said I'm of the opinion that you need real performance cables to even know if the equipment is any problem at all. Being familiar with the Monster cables they are underachievers and "could" be the source of your problems. I'd loan you a pair of the anti-cables but at $80 a stereo pair it's just such a cheap experiment I don't think it worth the hassle of shipping back and forth. Please, read his feedback and the reviews.