Power Cable for Exemplar 2900- Suggestions?

Seeking a little feedback.

I am the happy owner of an Exemplar 2900 digital player, currently powered by an Audience PowerChord connected to my BPT 3.5 Signature. While I like the sound with the Audience, I've been thinking of experimenting.

On previous players I've tried MANY high-end cables. On this player I've only tried the Audience.

I'm thinking Elrods or some of the Electraglides...

Ideas?

Thanks!
danlib1
Hi Dan,

I've found grand improvements with several brands of upgraded cords. When I say improvements, I mean a greater sense of space, air, a midrange that invites you in by relaxing each of the instruments into their respective positions. The music sounds more transparent, less compressed/forced. In my experience, the cords ranked as follows in terms of producing this result, moving from good to better as you make your way down the list:
Michael Wolff Carbon Source
Virtual Dynamics Nite I
Electraglide Mini Khan Plus
Electraglide Ultra Khan Revised/Statement II
Best of luck, and enjoy your Exemplar!
Howard
Tvad,
I respect your opinion, so I tried my APL 3900 straight into a seperate dedicated outlet.
Perhaps the bass was a little bit more, but, the other areas like soundstage and definition were still better when the APL 3900 is plugged into my Hydra 8.
I am using Electraglige Ultra Khan Statement 2 r (too many names) into both my Hydra 8 and my APL 3900.
Post removed