Best Speaker Cable choices for Solid State system

I have an all Cary solid state HT/music system. My concern is maximizing the sound of music (home theater will sound fine anyway).

What are some of the recommended speaker cable picks for solid state systems? I realize most of the people here use tubes but thought I'd ask.

BTW, I value the usual tube sound attributes even though I have a SS system. I know, I know - but most home theater stuff is solid state. Even Cary's.
larryb
For HT, I use the Acoustic Zen Satori speaker cables. Yes there probably is better cables out there, but when it comes down to it, you'll have to spend alot more money to get a better sound, especially when it comes to HT. Besides the Satori's ae a bargain at some of the used prices you'll find here on Audiogon. Now for my 2 channel system, I use Kimber Select 3035's, I can't justify a cable that pricey for HT. This is just my opinion.
Signal cable silver resolution- beats or equals all high-priced brands available-just check (SC) feedback-allows you to spend your money on a discernable difference in sound such as equipment upgrades - way too much hype in cable promotions
1 cable that will convince you , Kubala-Sosna "Emotion"
try there 30 day free trial, and never look back.
NOTE: System dependent!
check out the forum on the Emotion line

Good Luck