Single box CD players with NO oversampling?

Who makes single box CD players with NO oversampling or upsampling? The ones I know about are ARC and Audio Note. Are there others?
mbonn
Zaikesman. There have been hundreds if not thousands of Audio Note Dac's sold world wide. I have never heard of one person who had a problem because of what you have described. Many are not used with Audio Note amps. A Goldmund amplifier produces a bandwidth from dc. to over 2 mghz. Does that imply it can't be used with a speaker that has a frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz? What are you basing your opinions on? Are you familiar with the technology behind a Audio note DAC? Ever heard one? Eliminating a brickwall filter should not hurt any amplifier or speaker on the planet. You should do some research before making such claims.
Jc, Zikesman - If you read the Audio Note web site carefully (the section on DACs), it says clearly that no DIGITAL filtering is used. But if you look at the comparison tables, it does make mention of ANALOG filters. It just does not describe the characteristics of the analog filter. My difficulty in understanding all of this is as follows: no oversampling means 44.1 kHz, and that means aliasing components down to 22.05kHz. Filtering this out EFFECTIVELY implies a BRICK WALL filter. Audio Note claims some proprietary filtering. If it's not brick wall, then it doesn't filter out (effectively)the aliasing conponents that are JUST ABOVE the audio band.
6chac - Regarding 4x oversampling: Maybe the companies that claim "No oversampling" really mean "no more than 4x oversampling".
6chac - Regarding 4x oversampling: Maybe the companies that claim "No oversampling" really mean "no more than 4x oversampling".
There's more: looking at the web sites implies that 47 Labs Progression does NO filtering AT ALL, while Zanden does no digital filtering but DOES DO Analog filtering.