Radio interference on my phono stage

Any suggestions guys, I have a set up I enjoy, but am troubled at times by picking up foreign radio stations(I live in the UK)
System(vinyl bit): Origin Live Resolution/Illustrious
Koetsu Rosewood signature
Clearaudio Reference set up as MM stage with 47kohm input impedence/ YS Audio Solo MC step up transformer.
Acoustic Zen Silver ref cables.
Conrad Johnson Prem 17 pre
Pass Labs Aleph 3 power
Living Voice Avatar speakers
As I said above, I really enjoy the vinyl reproduction I get, but at times pick up radio stations at a clearly audible volume. The problem is worse in the evening, I seem to remember an explanation some years ago, why radio station interference is worse in the evening, but can't remember what it was.
I've tried dressing cables, Bhuddist mantras, meditation, nothing works. One thought is the phono stage sits under my turntable on a Mana Reference wall stand, the iron frame of which might encourage radio pick up, but I've nowhere else I can easily put it. I asked the UK Clearaudio importer a helpful guy, who sucked his teeth and suggested trying Shakti On Lines, or the Shakti EMI interference block.
Any thoughts on whether this or other ideas might work? Anyone else had a similar problem? Advise would be very welcome
david12
I agree with Cornfedboy that the Koetsu had nothing to do with it, also, I agree with Aceto that moving your turntable to a different location with turn the trick.

Wrap the phono cable with aluminum foil the way and add ferrite beads will surely solve the problem 100%.

Give it a shot! It doesn't cost 10cents
I have a TT that has two ground wires; one coming from the tonearm and one coming from the bottom of the bearing. If I don't ground both wires I will receive RFI. Grounding the tonearm seems to be the most critical part for my TT.
Thanks, thats helpful, excuse my ignorance, but what are ferrite beads and where might you find them, a harware shop?