Dustcover suggestions?

I've recently bought a turntable (Clearaudio Champion) and I need a dustcover. (I know some people make do without one; I can't.) The dustcover I could get from the manufacturer is both expensive and (I think) poorly designed; it rests on the plinth, leaving the motor unprotected. I need some kind of plastic bell, size about 20 x 17 x 7, which I could put on the stand, covering both the table and the motor. Do you a know a business that carries dustcovers of various sizes? Does the object I'm looking for exist at K-Mart or Home Depot in the houseware department? Thank you for any sugestion. If you have a dustcover that fits my description for sale, please e-mail me directly.
carrard
Try contacting member Vtvu. He specializes in fabricating dust covers. He can make any size you want and his work is excellent. He made a pair of dust covers for a pair of Tenor 75Wis I had a couple of years ago and did a great job.
The seller "Vtvu" that Ucmgr suggests is the head guy at Ginkgo audio (you can do a search for more info). He can (and will) make you a custom dustcover for about anything you may need. He's a great guy to business with too.

Chris
vu also made a cover for me (i wanted to cover my vpi aries & the motor). great guy, fair price.