Anybody Tried this Room Correction Program?

Saw this on the TACT forum. It looks like it should work. Intead of a dedicated hardware controller with DSP it employs a user supplied Intel-style computer.

http://www.sincaudio.com/
128x128onhwy61
Those digital machines can be impressive--if used properly. I haven't used'em but can't wait--once they've matured enough. Even that site embellishes the virtues a little more than they are. Those systems can't correct for too early boundary reflections. If your speakers only a foot from the wall there will still be that less than ideal 2ms delay. But with good speaker placement and attention to basic room acoustics first, then liberal use of those things can really put the finishing touches on things. I gather its still awhile before the digital crossovers are really ready--although some are creeping out on the front lines (Tact has a poweramp/digital eq/dac/preamp all in one unit). I think it'll be so nice to do the crossover, volume adjustments, basic room correction/equalization and even things like interdriver time delay issues all in the digital domain with the convenience of a home pc. From there its just convert the signal to analog and feed it straight to the power amps.
The sincaudio site is pretty sparse in its detail. What the heck do you do, run the pre-outs into your PC soundcard and then out of the soundcard and into your amps? I'm confused.

And could sound cards possibly have advanced to the point that they wouldn't degrade the audio horribly?

I'm dubious but intrigued. Need info, y'all.

will