Music Hall MMF-5 SE

I am looking at the rega 3 and the Music hall MMF- 5 SE as my first turntable. Suggestions???
flyfisher
Oh, the 1200 qualifies as a quality table and is head and shoulders above the Rega and MMF, IMHO. While it would not be MY table of choice, don't look up at the eyes that look down over their noses at this table.

If you have that Pass gear, I'd STRONGLY advise a tube phono stage.
$yanx, thanks for your response. I had the opportunity to listen to the technics last night and upon asking the owner, I was told its the best there is and a workhorse. I am leaning toward the Scout at this point and will probably purchase today.
Okay I just picked up the VPI Scout from Quest For Sound and I must say that Stephen is great to deal with. Here is a retailer who is actually HAPPY to give auditions! Some shops make you feel like you need to hand them your credit card as you walk in the door. Anyway thats an all together different story... I am setting up the Scout and I am stumped. I do not have a shure stylus gauge as this is my first turntable. Do I need to stop at this point? Any one know a dealer near north eastern PA that will have one and be open Sunday?