What's the best 5 disc cd player for under 1,000?

What's the best sounding (don't care about spec's) 5 disc changer cd player currently available? Will be used in typical "stereo" system. Thanks.
warren2828
Sony SCD 333ES, available for under $500 used. SOunds great, plus it plays SACDs. And when you get ready to move up, you can get it modded to sound spectacular for another $500 to $700.
CAL Audio has (had?) a 5 disc changer that probably sells for under $1K used. Craig
I agree with Anth0456. I owned the Sony SCD 333ES and was very impressed by the red book play. It also has various roll-off point selection that increases it's versatility. As mentioned above, the SACD play is bonus. At A'gon prices this player is a steal and will be very satisfying musically. I've not heard it modded out, but suspect superb price to performance ratio. I upgraded to a Cary 306. Good luck to you! Dave
CAL CL-10 sells used for about $7-800. Stereophile Class B and has a full range of digital outs if you want to upgrade to an outboard DAC at a later date. Its quite a nice unit.
Cal Audio is very nice if you like smooth as opposed to hi-rez, very analog sounding and can be found for around $1000 on demo. But I believe they went out of business?