Best cassette deck for transferring to cdr?

Hi all...i'm looking to purchase a cassette deck to playback and transfer cassettes to cdr (digital). Can anyone tell me what brand and model of cassette deck that will do this the best....price not being an issue?....and price being an issue (under $200)?? The cassettes are from various decks and most are live concerts. thanks, Bo
boinmo13e0
I'd definately go with a Nak. If price is not an issue, get a Dragon. If price is an issue, get a BX-300.

Keep in mind that either will probably need to be serviced, cleaned, demagnetized, aligned, etc. before being up to the task.
i wonder why nak's are thought to be significantly better than other cassette decks. i have a harmon kardon 492 with fine-bias controls and an actual freq.response graph that came in the box- a/b tests are very close to the cd, although the soundstage is mostly gone, but the music is 95% intact. i also have a tascam 122 which has to be hand-biased for each type of tape you use, an autolocator, bal and unbal i/o's etc. bought it as a refurb. from musician's friend. they went pretty quick (about $600!). nak's have azimuth adjustments, which are nice, no question, but other than that, i would want a pro-audio person to show me test bench results as well as explain where the electronics are a higher grade than the competition as well. i'm a bit biased, since i had a very nice nak in my car but it had to be fixed after only 2 yrs (they gave me a refurb to replace it, but it was BROKEN, not just a part or two)