Pure Music Memory Play question

Hi all, hoping someone can help me out here. I'm having a problem getting memory play to work on my mac mini. Specifically, I can't get the first track of a play list to play from memory play mode. From the 2nd track on, it works fine but the first track always says "playing from disk". When I click on the memory play button when the first track is highlighted I keep getting a message saying "memory play will begin with the next track"

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
tooter
call the company direct...the software designer wants feedback like this and can probably pose a solution. I'm a fan of PM.
Does it always happen like this, regardless of what the first file you play is?

This happened to me at times, but it was a memory issue for me - PM will default to disk playback if the file you playing is too large to fit in the memory cache.
Jerico - I think you hit the nail on the head! I listen to a lot of big scale classical and many of the 1st tracks are 1st movements of symphonies which are anywhere from 10-20 minutes long. I just went through my library and tried some shorter 1st tracks and no problem. Thanks!!

I guess I will be needing some more RAM.