Nagaoka CL-152 Record Cleaner?

Just wondering if anybody has used this? It's basically the same gel type substance as the Zerodust stylus cleaner, but on a roller.
opalchip
I have found this cleaner to be an OK first step if you have a particularly grimy record. For older flea market type records I use mine in coordination with my Nitty Gritty 1.5, and it world wuite well. It removes some of the "fugliest" substances, though it does seem to leave a film. Hence my recommendation that it be used with a vacuum equipped cleaner, similar to the Allsop Orbitrac.
Doug, I'm shocked that you'd raise your thumb to something that "left a film"! :-O Think I'd rather use a Discwasher or LAST brush with a little RRL fluid or even distilled water as a precursor to RCM'ing before using something like that.

One thing about those "film leavers". Who's to say you've removed all the film? Just cause you can no long see it, don't mean it's gone. Based solely on that, I'm not sure I'd risk using it, at all. Of course, I've been lambasted for being conservative with respect to record cleaners before. As always, to each their own.
4yanx,
That's why I really only use it on truly filthy second hand records. The kind you'd even be reluctant to soil your RCM with.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear. I certainly didn't intend my post to be a strong "thumbs up", just a list of the pluses and minuses of the thing.
Doug,

I can not believe that you would recommend that thing. Why not just use a lint roller form Target? You know damn well that Paul's stuff, aka AIVS (I still think Paul's Stuff is a better name!!) will take any shit off any album. Leaving the enzymatic solution on for a couple of minutes solves all of these problems. Then a round of vinyl wash takes care of the rest.

Shame on you!!!
Um, where in my two posts on this thread did I "recommend" the thing? All I've done is describe what it does, both good and bad. If you want a recommendation, read my posts on the ZYX UNIverse. It leaves no film on the music.

Good suggestion on the lint roller though. They are very similar and I expect Target's price is alot better. ;-)

I'm afraid we disagree on the merits of that "stuff", but that's neither here nor there. No liquid solution does the one thing the lint roller is good at, removing the line of fluff raised by a CF/Hunt brushing of a filthy record BEFORE it goes on the RCM. If you don't remove that junk somehow it will just contaminate your brushes and felts faster. I normally use a blast of canned air. The sticky roller is reserved for true hardship cases, as I said before.